1/4 c finely chopped celery
1/4 c grated carrot
1 scallion (green onion) finely chopped
2 Tblsp plain, nonfat yogurt
1 Tblsp low (or nonfat mayo for Core)
1 Tblsp mustard (Dijon preferred)
1 tsp vinegar
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 packet Splenda (optional)
- Cut each of the eggs in half. Remove the yolks to a bowl and set the whites aside.
- Add the celery, carrot, scallion, yogurt, mayo, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper and Splenda to the bowl of yolks.
- Mash everything together completely.
- Put the yolk mixture into a small (sandwich) ziplock bag.
- Cut the corner off the bag and squeeze the filling into the egg white "cups".